Was Your Data and Analytics Conference Cancelled?
Were you planning to attend a BI/ data and analytics conference this month, but it was cancelled? ''
Unfortunately, many conferences for March, April and May have been cancelled, postponed, or moved to online events due to the current pandemic.
We know how important the in-person experience is and we don't want you to miss out on the critical information that you need to be successful!
That's why we've moved our 4th annual Real Business Intelligence Conference to August when business should be returning to normal. The 2020 Real Business Intelligence Conference will be held August 11-12, 2020 at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Tang Center in Cambridge, MA. The focus of the two-day, single track event will be on strategies for success, providing attendees with pragmatic and actionable takeaways.
The premier event features an exciting roster of topics and extraordinary speakers, including:
- Busting Big Data Myths with Analytics By Design and Forecasting 2.0 – New Ways to See Around Corners - Dr. Kirk Borne, Data Science Fellow, Booz Allen
- How Charts Lie: What You Design is Not What People See: The Power and Danger of Data Visualization - Professor Alberto Cairo, Professor of visual journalism at the University of Miami and author of How Charts Lie
- The Derivation of Unique Solutions and Future Trajectories through the Simultaneous Exploration of Intrinsic Multi-Domain Synergies - Astronaut Story Musgrave
- Storytelling with Data: Bringing Data to Life Through Pictures and Story - Cole Nussbaumer Knaflic, CEO and author of Storytelling with Data
- Understanding Emotional Needs and Experiential Desires of Consumers through Data Analytics - Gebhard Rainer, CEO of Sandals Resorts
- The Shape and Substance of Data and Analytics in a Distant Place and Time: Explorations of Khipu Accounting in the Inca Empire - Professor Gary Urton, Archaeology Professor at Harvard University and an expert on the Incan Empire and the Khipu
Registration for this premier event is open at www.seebeyondthenoise.com. And, for a limited time, we're offering an additional 30% off ticket prices as an incentive for registering by March 31st. Use promotional code RBI82030 when registering to apply the special discount.
Looking forward to seeing you in August at Real Business Intelligence 2020!